How we work
Mon-Fri from 06:00 to 19:30
Sat-Sun from 06:00 to 19:00
Orders are processed from 8:00 to 20:00 daily, seven days a week.
1. Orders are processed from 8:00 to 20:00 daily, seven days a week.
2. Prices may differ, check with our managers for more precise prices.
3. By specifying the amount of the order, you are responsible for the correctness of this amount, if the amount differs from the actual value indicated to you by the manager, then the order is canceled.
Before paying for the order through the site – Be sure to contact the manager in a convenient way (phone, messenger) and check the availability of the goods, as well as additional information on the order.
1. Cashless payments (Visa, Mastercard, Privat24, Liqpay).
2. Electronic transfer (Western Union, Money Gram, Sigue, Coinstar, Intel Express, PrivatMoney).
3. Cash payment to the courier.
4. Cash payment in our store.
Delivery in Kharkov
1. Delivery is carried out from 6:00 to 19:00 daily, seven days a week within the city of Kharkov.
2. Orders placed after 18:00 are delivered the next morning.
3. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday after 17:00 will be delivered the next morning.
4. Delivery cost 150 UAH.
* Delivery is paid (by individual calculation) in the following cases:
5. Delivery outside working hours by individual miscalculation with the manager.
6. On holidays, delivery within the city during the day. Delivery within a certain period of time is not guaranteed.
7. Delivery is carried out after confirmation of payment by the manager (*Payment: p1, p2.).
8. Be careful when specifying the recipient’s details. In the case of an incorrect address or a deliberately known absence of the recipient, re-delivery is paid additionally.
9. If the order specifies the exact address and time, the customer is responsible for the location of the recipient at the address at the specified time.
10. You can order a preliminary call to the recipient, and our manager will ask the recipient for a convenient time and delivery address.
11. If the recipient is not at the specified address, the courier returns the bouquet to the store.
12. We will be able to re-deliver the order in case of additional payment for the departure of the courier.
13. After 24 hours from the date of the failed delivery, the order is paid again, since flowers are perishable goods.
14. If you refuse to re-deliver, the cost of the order will not be refunded as we incurred the full costs.
1. To receive a discount and use the “cumulative discount” discount program, you must first log into your personal account using your account.
2. Discounts and “cumulative discount” discount program – valid for registered users only.
3. “Cumulative discount” discount program: If the amount of the current order is equal to the amount from the discount table, then it will be valid for subsequent orders.
4. You can learn more about the “cumulative discount” program in your personal account.
We guarantee the freshness and quality of our bouquets and compositions, however, if for some reason you are not satisfied with the fulfillment of your order, we are ready to consider your claims within 24 hours from the moment of delivery or receipt in the store.
To do this, you need to email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call +38 097-274-47-18, viber +38 097-274-47-18.
For a prompt decision-making, it is necessary to take care of documenting the incident by attaching a photo or video. If your complaint is justified, we will promptly offer you a solution to the current situation.