Flowers delivery Kharkiv
1. Delivery is carried out from 6:00 to 19:00 daily, seven days a week within the city of Kharkov.
2. Orders placed after 18:00 are delivered the next morning.
3. Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday after 17:00 will be delivered the next morning.
4. The cost of delivery within the city in accordance with city taxi rates.
* Delivery is paid (by individual calculation) in the following cases:
5. Delivery outside working hours by individual miscalculation with the manager.
6. On holidays, delivery within the city during the day. Delivery within a certain period of time is not guaranteed.
7. Delivery is carried out after confirmation of payment by the manager (*Payment: p1, p2.).
8. Be careful when specifying the recipient’s details. In the case of an incorrect address or a deliberately known absence of the recipient, re-delivery is paid additionally.
9. If the order specifies the exact address and time, the customer is responsible for the location of the recipient at the address at the specified time.
10. You can order a preliminary call to the recipient, and our manager will ask the recipient for a convenient time and delivery address.
11. If the recipient is not at the specified address, the courier returns the bouquet to the store.
12. We will be able to re-deliver the order in case of additional payment for the departure of the courier.
13. After 24 hours from the date of the failed delivery, the order is paid again, since flowers are perishable goods.
14. If you refuse to re-deliver, the cost of the order will not be refunded as we incurred the full costs.